Thursday, August 12

paper clips and rubber bands

I'm sitting here at my desk looking out the window to the new addition that is being put onto our school. It amazes me to think about just how many items/tools that are being used to put all of those individual pieces together to create one form. There are so many different ways to put it all together and yet there are only a few that would do the job to it's fullest potential. Take for example, paper clips and rubber bands. Not exactly the best tools to use on a construction site, but perfect for my office. Both items hold things together in neat little stacks, but neither object could do the other's job.

I know that you think I'm crazy (and that's ok), but I have to give my friends something to laugh at! :)

But on a more serious note, I look at my life and see how it is being held together. I can't help but wonder how much knowledge (and Love) it takes to make sure the right tool is being used. Furthermore, it blows my mind away to see the perfection in the use of a paper clip in my past instead of a rubber band and the effects it has now.

I'm sure there will be more to come on paper clips and rubber bands, but for now I need to eat lunch!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home