Saturday, August 14

Safety pins

Yet another form of holding things together.

Today I have two friends that are getting married. The preparation process has been fun and full of great memories. The dresses are beautiful, the decorations enchanting and the tuxes... Well, let's just say that I have a whole new appreciation for suspenders. :) After seeing that the bride was well taken care of, I ventured over to the groom and his men. What I found was four boys needing help with pinning the flower (cause I can't spell that fancy word for it) to their jackets, and one in desperate need of keeping his pants around his waist. The poor guy... if he added any weight in his pockets, they would have fallen straight down. Praise God for him being aware of my presence and not letting that circumstance happen! We ended up pinning his pants to his shirt so that they would stay in the proper place. Once they get back from pictures we'll have to do some more adjustments.

So I've come to the conclusion that weddings can not be pulled off unless you have safety pins... and lots of them.

I am confident that this wedding will be absolutely stunning and unlike the groomsmen's pants, I know that these two are the perfect fit and that God's blessing will be poured into their lives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home