Thursday, May 25

Day 3 of tooth pain... Not exactly fun. The left side of my jaw is swollen, my glands in my throat are swollen, it's warm to the touch and my inner ear is starting to hurt. Sound like an infection to you too? Needless to say, I'm calling the oral surgen tomorrow to set up an appointment. It would be really nice if he said it was a medical necesity and that my health insurance will pay for it. Otherwise, I'll have to come up with $400 before they can take it out. They won't even work with a payment plan.


Things the children have said lately:
"My tummy, my legs... my tummy is to tired to do work."
"I like all pop... well, except for beer."
"We're wild!"
"Mommy said I shouldn't talk a lot today, you'll have to read my language for me."
"My kitty ran away to Louisianna."
"Miss E. killed a tarantula." (I really just scooped up a furry black spider out of the sand box and put him on the other side of the fence.)
"It seems like all you do is stand around." (yes, to a teacher)
When asked what she forgot... "My mojo."





Things to smile about:
:) funny statements
:) cool pics (maybe I'll try a different one this time) The one I was trying to post the other day can be seen on the welcome page at www.frontporchpics.bgstudio157.com
:) The last full week of classes will be complete tomorrow!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer from Ohio said...

The picture is gorgeous. I saw it earlier in the week and meant to tell you.
Thanks for the adorable kid quotes. I hate it when I forget my mojo!

26 May, 2006  
Blogger middle aged blogger said...

How I love your kid stories!!! :) So sorry you are in pain. When i was there on Wednesday, Jess showed me Cale's picture - they are GORGEOUS! Great Job!

Take care. Sounds like a medical necessity to me!

Love MA B

26 May, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home