Sunday, April 23

Spring break will officially be over in 1 hour 27 min. I can't believe it went so fast, and yet I think I got a reasonable amount of things accomplished. Among those things were visiting as much family as possible in Logan/Champaign County.

The only bad thing about spring break was getting off of my sleeping schedule. It might haunt me this week. We'll see.

Anywayz, just a few points to review (quickly) my last few days:

*Roomie's graduate recital
*beautiful sunsets
*mushroom hunting (only found poisonous... but I did get a thorn through the sole of my shoe)
*time with mom
*time with: mom, mike, dad, sherry, mickayla, travis, wes, g&g Ropp, g&g Armstrong, tonia, aunt dee, joey, daniel
*several hours in the car WITH MUSIC (I think I've blogged about something similar already :) )
*Captivating

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer from Ohio said...

Welcome Back. It sounds like you had a busy, busy break. What's your driving music of choice???

25 April, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home