Friday, March 10

Random thoughts:

* It needs to rain soon... these tension headaches are not fun.
* In our room we have rectangular prisons (their real names are rectangular prisoms.)
* Is it okay to ask the Lord to bless something specific for yourself?
* driving home this weekend... going to try and talk dad out of blue countertops. :)
* 3 weeks of Upwards left
* awesome time of silence last night... 4 hours! I needed that so much
* PAYDAY!!!!!!!!!
* friends that the Lord has been leading me to pray for, for days now
* a weird dream... detailed... posibly to show how I truely see myself. (much different than the head knowledge of who I am, but possibly closer to the heart knowledge that I suppress.)
* 3 hours left in the school day - a weekend needed

1 Comments:

Blogger middle aged blogger said...

Is it raining enough now? :)

13 March, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home