Thursday, February 2

Today for demonstration (at school... we show the kids a new activity every day), I was showing them how to pour water. This is a BIG deal in the room as all of the children were very excited. So excited, in fact, that they were silent on the circle. You could honestly have heard a pin drop. So... I start the demonstraton and use slow movements to emphasize how careful you should be when pouring water. (Keep in mind that some of these children have never done this before.) Anywayz, as quite as it was, I started pouring and I heard off to my left (in a whisper)... "It sounds like someone is peeing!" It took EVERYTHING in me to not laugh. I actually had to hold my breath while I finished the demonstartion so that I would not laugh out loud. My co-teachers were not helping as they had to turn their heads and not look at me.


Such a good start to my day. And such a good ending to my day as well... girls night out, good food, a razza, and a request played on the radio. (I actually spoke on radio!... So yeah, if y'all want an autograph just let me know.)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANIELLE!!!!!!!!!!!!


Things to smile about today:
:) whispering
:) girls night out
:) MY BEST BUDDY FROM COLLEGE GETTING ENGAGED! CONGRATS SHAWN!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home