Thursday, January 12

Got a mariage proposal today. He isn't exactly what I thought would be my knight in shinning armor and he didn't really get down on one knee... but it was the cutest thing in the world! :)

After school I was decorating the bulliten board at the main entrance to our school. One of the cutest 4 year olds in the world was walking out with his dad. (This 4 year old was in my former classroom... and everyday he asks me when I am coming back and has even cried a couple of times.) So, as he was leaving he says, "Hey Miss Erica." (Me) "Yes, J." (J gets a big grin on his face with the cutest dimples.) "I love you and I'm going to marry you!" With that, he ran out the front door leaving his dad behind and me laughing. His dad just grinned really big and said, "He's really missed you." In which I responded, "I can tell." Never will I forget that moment.


Things to smile about today:
:) a cute boy who wants to marry me
:) big things no longer on the "to-do" list
:) a quick trip home for the weekend

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer from Ohio said...

That is adorable!!

13 January, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home