Monday, December 12


This picture is titled

"Aldi Extra-Long"

You had to be there! The open house went so well. We had approximately 40 people in and out of our house all night. 5 different house showed from our neighborhood and then several friends and family came. It was so good to see everyone interacting. Everyone mingled well. I was concerned that it would be neighbors in one room and our friends in another, but it wasn't that way at all! There was a lot of laughter, a lot of food... and a lot of good starts to (hopefully) some really good friendships. I am looking forward to the future and what God as in store for our street and neighborhood!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer from Ohio said...

:) Oh my.

13 December, 2005  
Blogger Gary Browne said...

Great that you had a good turnout... Sorry we missed it. I am sure life will slow down in my 40's!!!

20 December, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home