Sunday, November 27

You might be a redneck if...

... you wake up Thanksgiving Day and use a hair dryer to thaw your turkey.

Yes, yes... Thursday morning my mother found the 20 lb. turkey still frozen and used a hair dryer and multiple sink fulls of hot water to get the turkey ready. It only took 1 hour!! In her defense, she had put the turkey in the refridgerator four days prior... did I mention that the fridge was in the garage?

Anywayz, I had fun at home and was anxious to get back. I missed my BG family! :)


Things to smile about today:
:) picturing my mother, the turkey and the hair dryer
:) time with the Clelands
:) laughing with my roomie

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer from Ohio said...

:) Too funny!

28 November, 2005  
Blogger Danielle said...

I enjoy laughing with you, too.



Not so much that I don't want to get married and move out, though!

*wink*

28 November, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home