Sunday, November 6

Random things...

(a.k.a. My thought process)

I need to check into sleep apnea a little further. Is it hereditary? If so... I need to go get testest no matter the cost. The doctor wanted me to get these tests done last year anyway. (Problem? The costs would be anywhere from 2,500 to 5,000 dollars after insurance.) I talked to my grandma today. She was tested this past week. According to the test, her heart stops 70 + times every hour for an average of 36 seconds each time. When she is breathing and her heart is beating, it can get as low as 8 beats per min. I'm no doctor... but those stats sound really scary to me. She has two siblings that are on breathing machines and according to my grandmother, three of her children probably have it, including my father. Which makes sense. He is always tired, has migrane headaches and never wakes up refreshed. She is on a breathing machine, but has already had the damage done to her heart. No wonder she has had more than 5 heart attacks in the last 10 years.

Today was a good day.

My father spent last Sat. in the hospital with a migrane headache. He actually went because he couldn't stop throwing up. He didn't even tell me today when I talked to him. I found out through grandma.

Scrapbooking has consumed my time today.

I need to go to bed. It is after 10. Part of me can't wait to go to school tomorrow and part of me would like another day off. I hope Tricia's oppointment went well on Fri. I can't believe her surgery is coming up so soon.

Mom and Mike should be traveling home from W. Virginia tomorrow.

Happy 1st anniversary Tonia and Daniel!

How soon can I put up my Christmas tree? Probably not for another couple of weeks. I should wait until after Thanksgiving. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Gary Browne said...

Off the subject, but we were working with H today to specially tune his lion growl for his first day of school... we can never start practicing tooooooo early!! Gary

07 November, 2005  
Blogger middle aged blogger said...

E was talking about going home from Columbus yesterday and decorating for Christmas. You go ahead and enjoy the holiday if you want to! Unless you are serving Thanksgiving dinner at your house why not decorate for Christmas? It is E's favorite holiday, too!

Love, MA blogger

07 November, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home