Tuesday, October 18

... days of the week...

I can't believe that it is Tuesday already. It feels like yesterday was Sat. I'm excited that it is Tuesday, however. It means that I am one day closer to going home. My schedule is already getting filled. Sat night we will be having dinner at mom's and watching either a game or a movie. My aunt T. and uncle D will be coming. I miss seeing them. G and G might be coming too. Which reminds me, I need to call my brother. Anywayz... then, on Sunday I will most likely be visiting my G's church. Well, I guess more of my family goes there now, but it will always be her church. She went by herself for years. Then I"ll be off to a football game where Sis is cheering and then on to a bonfire for my other set of G's. I'm so excited that I have Monday off!!!!!! I think taking that day off has been the smartest thing I've done in a while. :)

I don't know if the above paragraph makes sense. I'm really tired right now. I had to get up at 5 this morning and these pretty blue eyes aren't use to that. Tomorrow and Thurs will be a 5:30 wake up time and then Friday will be semi-normal. (6:45) :) I'm trying to get to bed earlier to make up for it, but still... the last time I saw 5 am was when I started a book on a Friday night and kept reading until it was done Sat. morning.

I just realized that I have typed a lot of the days of the week in this blog. Maybe that should be my title. Okay, I'm back.

Group tonight was good. I didn't really get to visit with anyone, but I was more than happy to take care of lil' Lil. She is too cute. I was sad that I only got to stay for a short time. It's quite the lesson to learn of always putting someone else before you. I know that I do that with the kids at school... and I have always tried to put others before me, but the everyday life moments and activities that need to directed to better help another person is another ball game. (FYI, I'm staying with Christin this week. It has been really good so far!)

Okay, I'm going to bed now. It's 9. Good night

Things to smile about today:
:) Quiet morning and being the only one up and moving
:) 4 new packets done for conferences!!
:) upcoming time with family
:) short but sweet time with friends

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer from Ohio said...

Have a wonderful time at home! It sounds like great fun.

19 October, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was good to see you Tue.
Thanks so much for caring for Christin. You really have a servant's heart!
Scott

19 October, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home