Wednesday, October 12

The day we have two visitors in the classroom and the children were crazy. Of course, the children were not crazy at those exact points in time, but had just calmed down. I'm sure they thought we were nuts. Both Tricia and I were on our last nerve. We didn't lose it with the children, but there are times when you have to stop and count to ten. Tricia actually used her fingers to count on today. I just smiled and counted with her in my mind. :)

One little boy told me that his doggie had to go to the vet today. When I asked why, he responded... "She's not allowed to have puppies. She's not married." Yes, this is the same little boy who was dumbfounded that I wasn't married last week.

Another child came up to me to ask what my favorite colors were. When she came back, she handed me a picture she had drawn with those colors! :)

Then, on the playground, one of our girls was swinging and said... "... and the cute boy on Scooby Doo. His name is Freddy."

Dinner tonight at the Dilbone's was awesome. It was a small group, but we had lots of laughs.

(Thank you roomie! Dinner you made the other night was such a blessing. I appreciated it greatly.)


Things to smile about today:
:) Where God has me at such a "young" age in life
:) "Apple juice"
:) all 36 children in our room
:) Dilbone's
:) Chris Tomlin

1 Comments:

Blogger middle aged blogger said...

Ah yes - I explained to my own daughters that their kitty couldn't have kittens because she wasn't married. It's a good moral lesson tucked in aroundthe tiniest biology lesson for a preschooler!!!

13 October, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home