Monday, September 19

2nd post for the day...

I was reading through all of the notes in my Bible that I used in college... I found some things that I had forgotten. It was pretty cool. I wanted to share a couple of them with you.

The first is Psalm 23, but written with words that I chose to put in. It was a neat exersize that really helps make it more personal. It didn't change the meaning, and of course the words that God gave David will always be treasured, but so will these...

Erica's Psalm 23

The Lord is my Instructor, I shall not question. He makes me an atmosphere of peace, He allows me to listen to the music, He restors my soul. He guides me through an agenda to glorify Him. Even though I struggle and wrestle with temptations, I will not worry, for He is guiding me. His knowledge and wisdom, they comfort me. He gives me the answers in the presence of my interviewers. He blesses me in ways I can not see; I have everything I need and more. A train of goodness and love will follow me along the earth, and I will experience the presence of the Lord forever.


"Remember that a gentle spirit does not cause disturbances, and a quiet spirit does not react to the disturbances caused by others." Elizabeth George, Putting on a Gentle and Quiet Spirit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home