Monday, September 5

The Honeymoon weekend is over and tomorrow starts the first day of school, full time. There are a couple of kids that we had to tag team last week. We'll see how that goes this week when we can't tag team as often. I don't think anything bad will happen. In fact, I think this is going to be a great year. Unless one of our kids takes a wild turn, we should have a "normalized" classroom within a few weeks. (Note that normalized is being used as a Montessori term in this context. I'll have to explain it later...)

My apple pie is delicious. I was impressed with how it turned out. It was my first time making the crust from scratch. I'm going to have to do things a little different next time, but I can't complain...

Oh, what else... not a whole lot, really. I should probably get to bed soon. 6:30 is going to come earlier than I want it to. :)


Things to smile about today:
:) a clean bedroom
:) a good movie (Monster-in-Law)
:) apple pie!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home