Sunday, September 4

Sunday evening

It's now Sunday evening and I have had a mix of emotions today. I'm not going to go into it right now. It's just a new phase of life and I need to learn how to work through it. (Thanks roomie for words of encouragement...)

So... It's 7:20 and I have a homemade apple pie in the oven. I've guessed at the temp. and will have to watch for the time. It has been a long time since I have baked from scratch. It was fun. I even squeezed the lemon for the lemon juice instead of using some out of a bottle. I also added some extras. I hope it turns out good! I decided I had to eat dinner before I had the pie, though.

Anywayz, I'm getting ready to watch the race. I hope it's a good one. :)


Things to smile about today:
:) Apple pie
:) racing
:) Did I mention apple pie?

2 Comments:

Blogger middle aged blogger said...

Next time try 450 degrees for 10 minutes, then 350 for the rest of an hour. The very hot oven cooks and seals your crust so the juices can't escape through into it and make it soggy while the fruit cooks.

Hope is was good - I should of read this last night so we could take a walk... :) MAB

05 September, 2005  
Blogger middle aged blogger said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

05 September, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home