Thursday, October 13

For the second time in just a short span, my car has decided to not start. (The reason I didn't make it to knitting tonight.) The last time (full story can be read on a different post) they told me that it was a computer chip that set off the theft system. So, I'm thinkin the same problem has happened again. Only this time, I'll probably need to replace the chip. Not exactly an expense I was planning on. What makes this whole thing so delightful, is that it happened after "business" hours and I have to wait until tomorrow for answers. I don't like that. Period. I'm not upset... cause that wouldn't do any good.

Anywayz, I'm looking forward to tomorrow. Simply because it is Friday. :)


Things to smile about today:
:) in depth conversations
:) blog lists
:) hint of warm weater

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home