Wednesday, November 2

Conferences...

12 down... 24 to go! :) That's pretty much all I have to say about that! Besides, if I get going... I might never stop.

I've been thinking and praying a lot about a few different things in life. I was comforted by God on Monday night when I closed my eyes and pictured myself as a 5 year old being held by Him with my head on his shoulder. Not only did I see it, but I felt His presence around me. Since then, I have been calm and more relaxed.

One time consumming thought has been centered around the church. I lost it on Sunday when I saw how hurt my "family" was and yet how graceful they were. It blows my mind away. I love them so much that it became personal. I have tried to follow their example since. The only question I have left (for myself)... is when? Do I leave this week with them? Do I stay just to find another keyboard player? My thoughts were challenged on Sunday and God brought me to the same conclusion. He just hasn't given me the time line, yet.

Anywayz, speaking of time. I need to run out the door. I was suppose to be at the Sterba's 2 min. ago.

Things to smile about today:
:) Weather
:) His presence
:) 12 down, 24 to go!

1 Comments:

Blogger middle aged blogger said...

Call me sometime and we'll take that walk!

Love you - MA Blogger

ps would you like to go to the party with me tonight? Pampered chef at cindy b's! :)

03 November, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home