Friday, October 28

Cute shots of me...

well... at least I think so. :)







This is me and Aunt Tonia. These green bowls were the entertainment for our families on some weekends. (I'm on the left and Tonia is on the right)



















Not sure what I'm doing here...


















Is this not one of the cutest pictures you have ever seen? I had to wear my socks like my daddy and I couldn't hold the kittens tight enough. The poor thing looks like it was use to me dragging it around!















Here I am getting ready to perform. I loved to twirl when I was little. I actually won some trophies in some competitions!

1 Comments:

Blogger middle aged blogger said...

Top picture - looks just like you!

Ah yes - and we still have that same chair that is behind you!

Picture three - my mom had to put our cat to sleep because I kept carrying it around and it kept scratching me! hope you survived that!

#4 - you twirled and A played in her tutu!

# 5 - the perfect teen - what were you thinking? E asked me once why I let her go out in public in something in a picture and I said - are you kidding? do you think I was going to argue with you?

# 6 - I don't know how we got away with black tuxes - I think it was just before that stayin alive generation - and I'm thankful!

Great pix

Love MA B

29 October, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home