Sunday, October 30

I'm not sure if I can put into words the thoughts and emotions of the day. Definite lows and definite highs... This will be one day I won't forget. I'm really confussed about where God wants me. I thought I knew. Now I don't. This morning I was confident, this evening I can't even put my thoughts straight.

So for now, I'll set them all aside. I won't sleep otherwise.


Things to smile about today:
:) Grounds for Thoughts and a good conversation
:) Knowing God is in all of this somewhere

2 Comments:

Blogger middle aged blogger said...

Now that you're back on the fence - I'll tell you truly - I really want you to stay at the Naz! For many reasons!

I'm praying for you - love, MA Blogger

31 October, 2005  
Blogger Jennifer from Ohio said...

Wonderful pictures! I understand your thoughts. I hope that you slept well.
Jen

31 October, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home