Sunday, November 20

A lot has happened in the last few days.

Thurs. & Fri. went better than I imagined. Tricia's surgery was succesful despite it being 2 hours longer than she thought. She is planning on being back after Thanksgiving. The kids were not as energetic as they had been in the previous days and I actually felt like I taught on Fri. Tomorrow and Tues. I have a different sub. I'm not sure who it is, but I hope that all goes well. Tuesday is a big Thanksgiving coloring/the kids are not required to do their work areas day... they love those kinds of days and it should make things a little smoother. An interesting thing has come up... I'll have to wait before I can blog about it. Sorry...

We finally got to painting our living room yesterday. It is a shade lighter than before (still a deep blue). It looks so much better now with no white spots showing. :) After painting, we enjoyed the Ohio State game, then went to -f-, the Veller's and finally ended up at Cosmos. It was a busy day!

Today, we started decorating for the Christmas season! There are some more things to do, but it looks good so far. We also got to enjoy lunch with the Davisons' and dinner with the Dilbones'. Can't get much better than this!


Things to smile about today:
:) Christmas decorating
:) friends who feel like family
:) -f-
:) only two days of school this week!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer from Ohio said...

We had such a nice time at lunch with you. Did you get your tree all done?

21 November, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home