Monday, November 14

Hi! It's been awhile since I have last posted. I'm not sure what I have done in that time really. When I think back on this last week I can remember conferences, more conferences and a good time at home this weekend. I got to sleep a lot! Much needed. Of course, all of the sleeping happened on Sat. night because I tried to sleep without meds on Fri. Needless to say, it didn't work. So now, I am taking the meds every night. I only have so many left. I hope that something happens before then.

Anywayz, enough about sleep. (or a lack there of)

Some stories from today; some funny, some not so funny.

I had to call parents today and have them come pick up a child early. His behavior was at it's peak and he punched me four times today. He was also pretending to shoot with guns... directly at me.

Another child was playing memory with his friend. When it wasn't the card that he needed, he would say "d%@* it". Because of his speech problem, I couldn't figure out what he was saying at first. When it finally clicked, we had a little conversation.

One of our three's was walking inside with her grandma today after school and said, "Grandma, I want a cold one." I think grandma saw the quizical look on my face, so she explained to me that she meant a popsicle. :)


Well, that's all I have for now. I'm going to go prep my house for decorating! I don't think I will get to the tree tonight, but hopefully sometime this week.


Things to smile about today:
:) a cold one
:) restful weekend
:) a holiday break coming soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home