Wednesday, November 23

I'm going home for a couple of days. It will be nice! :) This year I am actually getting to have a relaxing Thanksgiving break. Instead of 6 family dinners, I have 2. And instead of driving around 2 different counties to get to all of them, they are at the same house! Even better, it's at mom's! Her family at noon and Mike's family at night! I don't think it can get any better! Can you tell I'm excited? I just used a ton of !!!!

Things to smile about today:
:) Snow
:) 5 days off
:) a good meal with great friends

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer from Ohio said...

Happy Thanksgiving. That sounds wonderful.

23 November, 2005  
Blogger middle aged blogger said...

Enjoy enjoy. As your spiritual mom may I counsel you to be very careful what you say about church (really human!) issues in front of the parents whom you have been witnessing to for so long...? God bless you as you rest!
Love, MA Blogger

25 November, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home