Thursday, January 19

So I tried to post earlier today. The results ended up being multiple errors, no post, and no time to type it all out again. So, here I am.

I have now finished my week of having a crazy schedule. Upwards (a basketball program designed to teach about God along with how to play bball) has consummed my evenings. Okay, not completely, but it kinda felt like it. However, I have met all of the coaches in my league and even held a practice myself. I was feeling really good when I found out that one dad on my team is the assistant coach for the girls bball team at the high school, and another dad on my team is the head coach! So cool! I have all the resources I need to get these girls the basics... now I can really focus on the spiritual side of things!

Tonight, after bball... D and I went to El Zarape. We had so much fun. There were a few waiters that kept walking by and smiling. As D said, "It's good for a girl's ego." THEN... as we were leaving, D did a little cha cha cha to the music that the band was playing, and the lead guitarist saw her. He gave her a thumbs up! AND... on top of that, there were about 5 waiters standing near the grill looking strait at us while we paid our bill. When I looked up once (at which time I realized they were looking at us), one of the guys pointed at his eyes. I couldn't help but smile. When I double checked to see if what I saw was real, he did it again and they were still looking at us! We walked out of there confident and laughing so hard. It was great! Not to mention the food was good too!

Anywayz, not much else has really happened. I'm reading a really good book titled Organic Church. It is so amazing to think on these things in such a new light.


Things to smile about today:
:) Friends delight
:) non verbal compliments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home