Wednesday, February 22

Here's what I know.

Something isn't right.
Doctor is going to do test until he finds whats wrong.
Blood work done Tuesday morning.
Nearly fainted.
Doctor got results Wed. (today)
If bad, he was going to call.
If good, he was going to send a letter.
No call.
Good?
What tests come next?
Not real fond of more blood work.
Still tired.
Still sleeping.
Still feel weak.
Kids are funny. :)

I know the last doesn't fit, but as I was quickly reviewing my day in my mind a glimpse came back. We have a little boy who is a limit tester. (Piece of cake after having been in a room with several who followed this path of behavior.) He was moving to quickly throughout the room today. I asked him several times to use his walking feet. After he quickly went by me again I said, "E, please come here." He proceeded to walk up to me and say, "Call me if you need me." I'm not sure if he winked, but it was with that mindset that he made that comment. It was so cute that I just had to smile and proceed with the day.

Things to smile about:
:) Knowing I don't have to worry
:) photography
:) the thought of going to bed... soon

1 Comments:

Blogger middle aged blogger said...

Can't place E! sounds cute!

You know you can call them if you don't want to wait for the mailman! :)

Keep praying for my poor pain-filled mom (can't take pain pills with an ulcer!)

Love, Ma B

23 February, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home