Monday, February 20

Good news? Bad news? I'll let you know as soon as I know.

I went to the doctor today. I was surprised they could even get me in. After describing to the doc about how I was feeling, a short review of my medical history, and answers to even more questions, he has come to the conclusion that it probably is not mono. I guess because of how often I get to feeling this way. So... I have to get blood work done. I think he is testing my thyroid and sugar levels... all of which were ok the last time I was tested. From there, I'm not sure what he is going to do. All I know, is that within 10 min. of being in his office, he was listing things that it could possibly be and several forms of lymphoma were near the top of his list. Not exactly something I wanted to hear!


Things to smile about today:
:) extra day in the weekend
:) crossing off things on my "to-do" list

1 Comments:

Blogger middle aged blogger said...

I will pray for you!

MA B

21 February, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home