Monday, March 20

Some of today's thoughts:
* I don't like being cold.
* I wish it was softball season.
* Okay, Lord. I know. I need to be in Your Presence.
* I'm trying.
* If that's the worst thing I do today, I'm doing pretty good.
* You're right. I stepped out. Trying to come back.
* I can't do this job.
* I don't have enough knowledge.
* You're right. Those are lies.

Struggled today. Not sure why today was harder than any other day. I'm glad it's coming to an end. I hope I can stay in the Lord's presence for longer periods of time tomorrow.

Things to smile about today:
:) God is bigger
:) "What's your marraige?"
:) a successful season with Upward

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer from Ohio said...

Your things to smile about have made me smile quite a bit today too. So Sorry that it has been a hard day. Praying that today will be much more restful in that respect.

21 March, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home