Tuesday, May 30

I need a vacation from S****! (No, I didn't just swear... count the stars.) :)

So I went to Belle Center to get new brakes on my car, watch my sister in a parade and take pics of a 5 month old. I ended up putting new rotars on the car as well ($65 dollar bonus), missing my sister in her parade (I was 4 min. late to a 15 min. parade that started 10 min. early!) and not getting to take pics because the 5 month old was sick.

However, I did get to play a good game of pinnochle!


Things to smile about today:
:) no more tooth pain!

2 Comments:

Blogger middle aged blogger said...

Can't figure out what it is you need the vacation from. It's not enough stars for school either!

31 May, 2006  
Blogger Adam said...

so does that mean you had the oral surgery?

04 June, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home