Tuesday, August 24

I am not... I promise

Several have asked now "What is Option A?"

Without spilling everything that is going on inside my head (as I am not to comfortable with that idea co-existing with the internet), I'll just eliminate some misunderstandings.

I am not moving. I love my church, my job and my friends.
I am not on the verge of going insane... although today at work has been a little crazy - but what do you expect when you are training 8 new employees.
I have not completly given up all hope (which is what was relayed in the previous messages), but have found a new sense of peace and strength that only God has been able to give me.

What is true, however, is although I know not what lies ahead... it is for my good and I can only trust God in the process.

2 Comments:

Blogger middle aged blogger said...

Hey

those of us who love you are happy for the clarification! M

25 August, 2004  
Blogger Sara said...

I agree....I could not wait till she wrote more, I had to call and find out...thank God for phones.....We do love you dear one....

25 August, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home