Thursday, July 6

J and I went to Lima today to meet up with Tonia and G & G Armstrong. We had a good time. We wanted to eat at the Roadhouse, but they weren't open. Instead, we dinned at Applebee's. We had lots of good laughs. The waiter discovered that there were some birthdays at the table and threatened to sing and dance to us. Instead, we got balloons. After eating lunch together, we went to the mall. G & G and T got me gift certificates to Old Navy. I had fun spending them. I think it was the quickest turn around time for gift certificate giving in the world. Anywayz, I have some cute new clothes now. After coming home from Lima, we stopped at the Sterba's to give L the balloons. We ended up staying for dinner and watching tv. It was fun hanging out with them. I get to see L all the time... it was nice to enjoy K and S's company too. :)


Things to smile about today:
:) seeing T, G & G
:) conversations in the car
:) hanging with the Sterba's
:) cute clothes!

Thank you Lord for a beautiful day!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Melody said...

HELLO Miss erica:) thought I drop a comment and say Hi! Jealous that you got to go shopping, I want knew clothes so bad:( So is this J person a boyfriend or friend or what and how did you meet him? Sorry, I would just email and ask you, but I don't know your email address and I am sorry if I am being nosy... Which I am, I just was curious. (I hope you aren't mad I asked.)

07 July, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home