Sunday, July 2

I can't believe that it is July already. Where did June go? I guess I've been having to much fun!!

J and I have been hanging out a lot lately. Thursday we went to the MudHens game and then to see Click. It's hard to explain exactly what I am feeling right now. I'm sure most of you understand. Having never dated... I'm trying to put pieces together as they come. It's scary yet exciting to receive so much attention.

I had a conversation on Friday that was frustrating yet heart breaking at the same time. It hit a lot of memories. Ones that I have been able to forgive and yet the enemy has used them in a new way to dig even deeper.

I am overwhelmed with the number of people close to me that are in need of prayer. I know that we all can use it on a day to day basis, these people need Jesus. I knew it before... so I guess it is my heart changing and my eyes opening more than the people that are around. Still... I've decided that I am going to take the next 40 days to really focus on prayer for this specific list. I want to be able to take at least 1 hour if not 1.5 hours every day just for these people. Please keep me accountable. I think that the desire God has put in my heart will be enough, but the enemy will be working and it is always nice to know that someone is going to question you on it. Feel free to comment or email to kick my rear if need be.

Thurs. I am going to Lima to meet Tonia (my aunt), Daniel (her hubby) and G & G Armstrong for a late lunch. I am so excited! It will be T's 26th birthday. Growing up she has always always, always pointed out to me that she was older than I was by 11 days. It was a big deal at 13, 16, 18, 21... but now. ha ha ha ha ha ha... I've got her for the rest of our lives! :) I get to use her own statement against her. She'll be 30 before me... over the hill before me... Therefore, OLD before me! (If you're reading this T... know I love ya!) This has always added extra fun to our lives. Of course, we act more like sisters than and aunt and her niece. She enjoyed her time of teasing... I shall enjoy mine. :)

G Ropp was at OSU Friday getting blood work done. Then Sat. we spent a few hours in the Bellefontaine emergancy room with him. Gma thought that maybe he was bleeding internally because he has absolutely no strength Sat. morning. He didn't even get up to take all of his meds or to eat. After having that blood work done, his energy should have been higher (at least that's what I thought since they were giving him blood platlettes). Anywayz, he is doing well, at least as far as I know, now. He was dehydrated. He should be home. It was rough seeing Gma. Once Gpa was out of the car and Uncle M had him in the emergency room, she started crying. She kept saying "What am I going to do without him?" Over and over again. It broke my heart. I know that the time is coming. He has to may strikes against him. Even the doctors aren't has positive as they use to be. Granted they have to be careful for legal reasons, but still. The reality of it doesn't get easier.

Mom and M are in N. Carolina. Part of me wishes I was there with them. I'm itching to get out of Ohio.

Baked banana bread tonight. The house smells so good!

Got my piano tunned!!!!!!!

Finished my 7th book of the summer.

Spending lots of time with the precious little Lily.

Okay.... I think that is all I have tonight. :)



Things to smile about:
:) Most things mentioned above.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home