Friday, July 7

What a busy day!

So far, I have baked three dozen sugar cookies, 2 dz. raspberry bars, 2 dz. brownies, 3 dz. no bakes and I have chocolate chip cookies in the fridge that will be baked soon! Lots of cooking, but worth all of the energy. They are for the funeral tomorrow. So far, Tricia has done well. I think she is running off of adreniline and shock. (Her husband died this past Tues. of lymphoma.) I know that she wants to take care of everyone around her. She has even prayed for the strength to comfort everyone over the next few days. I hope she takes time to herself soon. She needs it. She does, however, have an amazing amount of support around her.


Things to smile about today:
:) celebrating the time Tricia had with Rick
:) dinner with Cindy
:) baking goodies
:) beautiful weather

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home