Tuesday, September 5

Started out my day cleaning up smeared #2 on the outside of the toilet, only to discover that I was standing in a puddle of #1. You just don't feel clean for the rest of the day when that happens.

Oh, I also went through a drive through window to get lunch because I was trying to run 50 errands at lunch... they gave me my pop, I handed them my money, they handed me my change and I drove off..... yes, without my food. I turned around to get it and lost an additional 5 min. of my running time.


Not exactly the best day for me... but enough smiles to balance it out.

2 Comments:

Blogger middle aged blogger said...

I can relate and sympathize!

Have you seen the photos???? :) A has them!

love GMA B

06 September, 2006  
Blogger Melody said...

You know if you miss the toilet Erica you can always ask the maintenance guy to clean it up:) Just kidding...
Mel---
Death to skinny jeans

07 September, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home