Saturday, September 16

Such an intersting week. It started off with me not being able to move Mon. morning. It was the most pain I have ever experienced. I found out later that day from the chiropracter that I had several ribs that were out and my neck was all a mess. She fixed what she could, but I have been back to see her twice since then and I have an appointment set up for Mon. We have no idea what caused it. The only thought is that the back muscle spasms that I have been having got so intense that they pulled my ribs out.

Anywayz, it was a good week otherwise.

I have finally decided on a name for my photography business. It isn't the most creative name, but it is simple, will always work and won't sound cheesy when I am a well known national photographer. :)

Erica Marie Photography

Told ya it was simple. I am currently trying to solidify a blog and get a business card made up. I'm having fun. That's what counts right now.



Things to smile about today:
:) Erica Marie Photography
:) Casting Crowns concert with friends... oh... and Olive Garden afterwards
:) breathing without pain

1 Comments:

Blogger Melody said...

I was at that concert! Wasn't it awsome! I wish I would have seen you. I miss you so much:(

16 September, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home