Friday, September 3

I'm back...

Initially I was going to surf the net with my wonderful new connection for themes and ideas for my aunt's bridal shower. However, I felt that it would be far more fun to blog about crazy things that have happened lately.

Not to many crazy things have happened really... just normal stuff, but I did have one of the most hilarious phone conversations with Tonia tonight. (Tonia is the aunt getting married.) She was giving me her and Daniel's story about how they met and how he proposed. I was getting crazy details like what he was wearing the Sunday morning she saw him in church after having only met him once at a cookie party around Christmas time with two of her girl friends! I must say that the outfit was rather rememberable. According to Tonia, he was wearing green pants (he says that they are brown), a blue sweater with a cream strip and white tennis shoes "ya know... with the little 'n' on them." :)

Anywayz, she is quite nutty and admits to the fact, but it makes life interesting and fun all at the same time.

I can't believe how soon the wedding is. It isn't until November 6th, but it feels like he just proposed. Which, really wasn't all that long ago, I guess. He proposed May 28th, after having "officially" been dating for two months exactly and having only known her for a total of 6 months. That seems a little short to me, but I know that things will work. They are both hometown kind of people who will never leave Urbana, OH. And, to prove my point all the more, Daniel bought my great grandmother's house (Tonia's grandma) after which she moved in with one of her daughters. I've only met him twice now, but I trust her and everyone else in the family seems to love him... so why shouldn't I?

Well, I suppose I should go. I'm camping tomorrow and I haven't packed a thing. I'm also really looking forward to sleeping tonight. I had a one-hour massage today (Thank you middle aged blogger... :) ) and hopefully will have a good nights rest.

Good night...

1 Comments:

Blogger middle aged blogger said...

You're welcome - I hope it was as wonderful as mine always are and that were able to sleep last night.

Love, MAB

ps I have interesting new initials!!!

04 September, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home