Monday, July 18

Today was not the day...

... to make decisions! I'm the type of person that likes to put something on to see if it will work for the day. If it does, great... if it doesn't, I'll throw something else on. But today... I couldn't make up my mind. I had on three different pairs of pants, three different shirts and two different pairs of shoes before 5 p.m. today... and I still wasn't content with the way I looked. I don't know what got into me, but apparently it didn't like the way I looked. The funny thing is that I didn't make three different outfit changes. I had on one outfit, changed the shirt, then the pants a few hours later, then into different pants once my jeans came out of the dryer and put the final shirt on as the second shirt started to get on my nerves. I know, I know... I'm a nutjob.

Anywayz, I did purchase the cutest pair of shoes at Walyworld today. They are black, with a small heal, round toe, and a cute bow on the side. I'll have to wear black pants on Sunday just so I can wear these shoes! I can't wait! :)

Okay... enough girly stuff.

I bought my exhibitor's ticket for the fair today. I'm only entering 4 pictures (the limit is 8). I didn't have a whole lot that would fit into their categories. Guess that's how it goes sometimes. I can't wait to see the other pictures that are entered and see who gets what.

I also spent some time in my classroom today. The floors are newly waxed and the carpets have been cleaned. It looked so good! I arranged all of the shelves and cleaned out the "teacher's" drawer. My next big goal is to get the right materials on the right shelves and bring down beginning of the year work for the open house next month. There is so much to do. Most of it is organizing and getting things ready "behind the scenes". It doesn't necessarily effect how the environment is for the students, but will greatly effect our planning time and therefore, the sanity of the teachers.

Oh my... I almost forgot! How could I not blog about my newest step of growth! I purchased and wore filp flops today. Yes, flip flops. This may come as an odd statement to most of you, but for others, you understand. I'm not a bare foot person, particularly my own... and today is officially the first day I have been bare foot outside of my own home for as long as I can remember.

Okay, it's time to go to bed. I'm thinking I've scared you enough for one evening. :)


Things to be happy about:
:) Organizing
:) Hanging out with friends
:) my new shoes (the black ones, not the flip flops... although they may grow on me.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home