Saturday, July 2

Nearly perfect...

... that's how I would describe today. :)

I got up early this morning and went to the store with my landlord and got some paint to get started on the interior part of our house... came home and painted my bedroom (it actually took me 4 hours.. I don't know what I did, but I took my time!)... went to Weston to feed the animals... stopped in at Joe's store... came home and finished the touch-up on my bedroom... taped the kithen... moved the furniture around in the bedroom to make it feel bigger... and now I am sitting down to watch the race that has been delayed! (I also need to mention that I have been reading one of the best books throughout the day! the third Ashley Stockingdale novel!!!) Oh... and I forgot to mention this awesome weather that has blessed me today.

I have been overwhelmed with how much God has blessed me with the past couple of days. My previous blog about being home... I am truely grateful that God has provided all of that for me.

Things to smile about today:
:) Organizing and personalizing my bedroom
:) 60 miles an hour with the windows down and the radio cranked
:) Edwards, McMurray, Cain, ... oh yeah, watching them race too! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home