Tuesday, June 28

It's a good thing that I learned green means go yesterday... :) Today I got to spend $75 to get my picture taken. I can't believe how much it costs to get a new driver's license! Something should be done about this... but I've already forked over the money, so I guess it may be to late.

I don't really have a whole lot to blog about today. I could repeat how tomorrow is my last day in the office (minor rejoicing party going on :) ) and how my mother is continuing to heal, but that's all been said... so... I'll leave you with words of wisdom:

Eso si que es.

4 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

Since when does it cost $75 to get your license renewed? Did you pay for your tags, too?

29 June, 2005  
Blogger Erica said...

yep... I didn't get new plates though... just the nice little yellow sticker. :)

29 June, 2005  
Blogger middle aged blogger said...

SO...does he have your blog address or what???? It would have been worth the 100+ degree heat to go to the ball game to find out more if I had known you finally met Joe in person....

MORE detail please... you know....I will still mom you even if I did leave your work life!

Not too much judging based on where you are spiritually please, unless he is really nowhere...how do folks grow except through listening/dialogue with others who are not yet in the same place???

I'm glad you noticed my departure - it was really a let down but I'm better now.

Love, MAB

29 June, 2005  
Blogger Scott said...

$75 for renewel, wow!

29 June, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home