Monday, June 27

Green means go...

... it does not mean stop. Amazing how that works! I was driving through town today and stopped at a green light. There was no one behind me and no one coming from the other direction, but I'm sure anyone who noticed thought I was nuts. :)

I hope this week goes fast. I want to be in my own home. I want to clean my own home (yes, I actually said I want to clean... but note that I also said "my home"... not yours. If I get that desperate I'll let you know. :) ) I haven't slept the last few nights. It's really starting to get to me. So to conclude with what I started with... I hope this week goes fast.

This weekend was interesting. Spent a few hours at the Weston Days. Not a whole lot goes on there... but they are trying to build it up. Met so many people I can't count them all. Mostly hung out with Joe. He is a good guy... from what I know and what people say... but I'm not sure we are at the same place when it comes to the church and the role it has in our culture. A big issue in my opinion. But I'll wait to decide more once we talk more about it.

Things to smile about today:
:) hanging out with my bestest buddies at the softball game
:) two days of work left
:) awesome praise and worship music
:) sunshine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home