Saturday, June 18

Is it only sat.?

I can't believe how slow my week is going. And if I hear another train... well, I don't know what I"ll do becuase I know for sure that I will hear plenty more trains in the next few days. They say you get use to it. How long does it take? Not sure if I ever could.

Anywayz, I took another walk through Weston today. There is a whole residential area I didn't even know existed. I haven't walked through it yet... just walked down Central, but more people live her than I thought. I'll have to explore the neighborhoods later this week. Anyone want to join me?

I've watched a lot of HGTV lately. Now I just need a room to incorporate my ideas! (I guess a couple thousand dollars would help too) :)

Well, that's about it. Nothing exciting. Nothing dramatic.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stetlers said...

You are in Weston right now? I didn't know that was where you were staying with your friend. Walk by 13240 Silver Street for me...I have so many good memories from Weston. I think because I was pregnant for the first time there and because that was where we brought our first baby home. I walked more miles than I can count in that town trying to get labor to start! Hope you have a good Sunday!
Kerri

19 June, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home