Saturday, June 11

Paint, paint and more paint

I helped my brother paint his house yesterday. There are now 8 gallons of primer/paint on the walls. We were able to get two colors for only $4.00 a gallon. Did you know that if you go to Sherwin Williams and ask if they have any mistint paint, they will show you what colors they have and if you like one, they sell it for way less. The B-town SW sold it to us for (as mentioned above) $4.00! So, there is paint and he moved into his house. With mom's help, I also made curtains for him so the whole world couldn't see in. He lives a short distance from a main route out of B-town and with the wide open spaces, no curtains on the windows... everyone would have been able to see in.

The best part of the day was when dad took us out to dinner and I ordered an 8oz. sirlion steak. Yes, I ordered steak... and it was the best meal I have had in a while!!!!!! Not that I am going to start putting red meat into my diet on a daily basis, but it was good.

Goodness... I need to go to bed. I should probably start blogging when I have more energy to think and actually blog.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer from Ohio said...

Congrats on another meal of steak. How do you feel about pork? Only asking because I had pulled pork at Smokey Bones yesterday and it was very yummy!

13 June, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home