Wednesday, May 25

Got 'er done

The flower bed that is.

Okay, not totally, but it is well on it's way. I think I only need one more "bigger" plant and then it will look better. I'm not sure what to do for the covering. Mulch has been used in the past and it is all over the place. It is even several inches down in the dirt all mixed in! I don't really like the look of mulch and I can't stand the smell, but it doesn't look that great with mulch mixed in with the dirt... even though I put a new thin layer of dirt down. What to do, what to do. And something needs to happen with the outlining of the bed, but I don't feel like doing that right now. That could be next year's big project. Cleaning out all of those overgrown plants was enough for this year.

So for the first time in 8 years I ate steak tonight. I was at the Jersey house for dinner. They said it wasn't that good. I didn't have anything to go off of. It tasted fine to me. :) The funny thing is, I ate red meat last night as well and had made a comment that I was good to go for a few months... and here I had it within 24 hours. Oh well.

I like raisins.

Sorry, random comment. But I'm eating some tasty raisins for a snack. :)

Okay. I think I hear my pillow calling my name.

1 Comments:

Blogger notreallydoingthis said...

here i am finally giving you my blog address...

www.amireallydoingthis.blogspot.com

26 May, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home