Monday, May 23

My weekend...

*Surprise Party
*Tile painting
*Sun bathing
*Flower bed destruction
*Movie
*Church
*and a 16 hour nights rest!

I know, I know. 16 hours... but apparently I needed it. I woke up when my alarm went off (1 hour after I feel asleep) and couldn't move my muscles were so heavy. So I went to sleep again thinking I would wake up within the hour and be able to proceed with my plans. Well, I was wrong. Sometime in the middle of the night (I don't know exactly when) I changed clothes and reset my alarm to go off at the right time this morning. Since I've had mono... I think I've slept like this three or four times now.

Things to smile about today:
:) a refreshed spirit
:) God's strength

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer from Ohio said...

A big gold star on the 16 hour rest. That sounds heavenly!

25 May, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home