Monday, May 2

Accordian Lessons anyone?

:) I'm sitting in my room listening to an accordian lesson down below. The student hasn't been playing that long and it sounds pretty good... if you like that tone. I do think that it is cool that a young person (18 years old... I think) is wanting to learn a folk instrument. I just have to hope that bag pipe lessons don't start in my home soon! j/k

Today wasn't that eventful. The norm at work. Answering phones, sending sick children home, confirming more cases of pink eye. Yes, pink eye. I think we are up to 20 cases of it now. It's crazy. Three more teachers and a few more kids got it over the weekend.
I applied for a job today. I'm not sure what the income would be, if I am hired... and that would determine some things, but I can't imagine that it would be less than what I do now. It's in God's hands, right?! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home