Sunday, May 1

What is God trying to tell me?

Ever wondered this question? Well, I am. And I'm not sure of the answers. Or answer. It could be as simple as drawing closer to Him. Knowing what He wants, verses what I want. My desire is that those two things will be the same. But are they, and will they be soon? How do you get it there? Is it as simple as praying that God will renew your mind and spirit to be one with His? I think prayer is a big part, but I also think that choosing to stop your thinking patterns and making them go in a different direction is also a part of this.

So the question now is what thinking patterns do I need to change?

Huh.... God just said that I need to write all of my thoughts and then line them up with the Bible. Those that don't fit, need to split!

Guess I'm off...

1 Comments:

Blogger Stacey said...

That is so good. This is a very practical way to "cast down imaginations and every high thing that exahalts itself against the knowlege of God." How can you "cast down" what you don't realize is there...good girl!!!

06 May, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home