Wednesday, April 13

Angels are shoutin' in Heaven!

Praise God! My Aunt Tonia (the one who is 11 days older than me) accepted the Lord into her life this Sunday! She had actually called my grandmother and said that she would not be able to make it because she wanted to get the yard work done. Well, she showed up and the preaching was on satan and his distractions. How he doesn't want you to go to church and he will make you think other things are important. It hit home and she made the decision to change! I am so excited, words don't even begin to express.

On a much less spiritual note... my brother and his friend went out and got Jack Russel puppies. They named them Duke and Bo. My brother has Bo. He wants to breed it with mom and Mike's Jack Russel who's name is Zoe. So, my mother, being the cute one that she is, said that the one of the puppies name should be Bozo. Yes, you may roll your eyes now. I did. :) Anywayz, there must be somthing in the air about getting puppies... I was reading the paper and saw a German Shepherd mix puppy for free!!!! It is so tempting to get a little puppy. I think it is a good thing that finances don't allow that right now! Besides... if I get a dog, I want a Bernise mountain dog.

Well, I'm off. I must go to bed. Good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home