Wednesday, March 9

Jumping thoughts

I'm not even sure where my thoughts are starting. Things are moving around so quickly... yet the answer is obvious.

God wants us to be purified and puts us through tests to get through that process. Titus reminded me of that today. Yes I've learned, but I haven't learned everything. Yes I've given, but I haven't given everything. Time is not up. Period.


Okay, so for some lighter thinking matters. :) My roomie has ventured on a life experiment. I think it is great that she has stepped out and has opened her mind. I admire that!

So now I'm thinking... "Why can't I have a life experiment?"

I'm not adventuring on the same trip, but I have found something that I hope will provide fun and income! Are you ready? Are you sure? Cause you know... I could wait for a few days, leave you hangin'... okay, okay, okay... A MYSTERY SHOPPER! How fun!?!? Get paid to shop in stores and eat out. I can work as much as I want... as little as I want. Not only do I get paid, but I also get reimbursed for the things I purchase and the meals I eat! I think it will be fun and with summer coming up... a little extra money is always nice.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stetlers said...

I want your job...how do I get it?
Kerri Stetler

09 March, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home