Monday, March 7

So I've decided to dig into this not sleeping thing more. I'm not sure where it will lead, or even if I'll get answers, but it is worth a shot. The biggest hurddle, is that some tests I may go through are not cheap. Praise God for insurance. :) However, it's still going to leave me with bills in the 100's. Isn't that the story of life? Medical bills on top of other living expenses.

Anywayz, I got a phone call today. Some friends want me to be the photographer for their wedding. It will be fun! I was reassurred that they aren't looking for the "professional" expensive photos... just some shots to remember the event. I, of course, will get them as professional as I can. I'm a little nervous. The perfectionist in me wants it to be perfect (imagine that :) )!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home