Sunday, February 13

Broken or bended?

I realized today that I have fallen in love with a dream. And that dream is not a reality. I have been wrestling this question lately... At what point do you draw the line and say hope needs to stop here? At what point do you give up on some things? Only that when you give up on certain things, within time... another fills its spot and you have to go through the whole process again. There are so many things put before me that influence my thinking... they've been there my whole life, but does that give me a right to buy into it? And yet, I know that God wants something even better for my life... but how do you have a healthy hope? At what point in time does it become false? Is it ever false? Will these questions be answered? Will I stumble into my dream and then never have to wrestle with these things again? Am I thinking to much?!?!?!?

Lord help me sort out these questions. Give me the knowledge to recognize your voice so that I may hear you when you speak.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home