Tuesday, January 18

I am amazed...

... at the level of intellectual hipocracy (spelling?) that some people have. I sat and listened to someone manipulate an uninformed audience to turn a discussion in a direction that sent many mixed signals to a specific individual and provided a chance for others to "jump aboard." I could not believe it. I am still awed. This person is literally saying two different things. He is just being so clever with how and when he words them, that those not knowing details don't have a clue. The sad truth is, is that the details of the situation can not be shared. The topic at hand needed to be thought about without influence of personalization. The only problem was that it is impossible to separate personal from professional.

Okay, I've said enough. And maybe I shouldn't have said this much... Lord, help me love him as you love him. Give me knowledge and wisdom that will better this situation and provide the words that need to be said if I am ever presented or pressured with a situation. Continue to go before me and help me see, recognize and praise You for all that You have done, are doing, and will do.

1 Comments:

Blogger middle aged blogger said...

:)

Help me love him as you love him Lord. Wise words. That prove when you need other words they will come too!

19 January, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home