Monday, January 17

Oh, My lanta...

... so I'm coaching a basketball team. 7 1st and 2nd grade girls. They are so much fun! We had our first practice tonight. I have a lot to learn!!!

Okay, okay... quit laughing. I know I've never played for a team, but hey... we can all learn together. The guy in charged asked if I knew what they shot at, what they shot and what it was called when they bounced it. I answered all of them correctly and they said I was over qualified! :) Go figure... anywayz, it will be fun nonetheless.

Well, I'm off to de-clutter my house some more. I've entered this new stage of life of neading everything to have it's own place... and for it to stay there. I know that I am going to enjoy this new level of cleanliness, but it is driving me nuts trying to get there. Part of me just wants to move into a new house so that I can put everything away and let it be... but that's going a little overboard. Anywayz, I'm off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home